Thursday, October 8, 2009

to YOU!
ya YOU!
the person who reading my blog .(all of u YOU)
im unexpected that YOU ll view my blog.
actually im not neccessary at here for crap.
but girls talk are really horrible n terrible.
how i noe?cz im a girl also.
wad the girl like to do the most?
of cz is gossip.
say others.say herself.wad also can say.
PLZ dun simply judge someone or guessing or consider as CARING so muc bout others thing.
i at here mention again.
me n her.u know i know who i means.
NOTHING.
juz a best friend.
i wana praise u .
cz i not even talk v u.
but u can say me 'ai mei v her....through view-ing my blog.
or so close v her recently.
'clap*clap'
u are so long area.
im not beg u to believe me or not believe me.
but i juz fed-up v those silly rumous.
at the beginning..i dun care cz its juz a joke.
but now becum more serious n serious.
one ppl talk to ten ppl.
ten ppl story to hundred ppl.
dun bcz of yr curious or joking n cause so many problem..
im not this kind of person.
YOU know i means which kind of person.
i also know that YOU not a busy body person.
pls stop asking me.
or asking my friend.
nonid huai yi anymore.
the answer also same.
WE r best fren.
im not diao di chui su.
i juz bei tahan.
bcz girls r dangerous.
especially the mouth.
stab back no. one
gossip no. one
YOU know that im not a patient person.
so mayb i had write something mistaken cause rush in time.
anyway.
jz hope YOU understand.
dun suan me anymore if YOU r my fren.
i know YOU ll not hurt me.
juz zip you mouth n brain.
thn everything ll be wonderful.
give me a promise.
thank.
i ll appreaciate.

No comments: