Thursday, August 27, 2009

my THUSDAY

ToDAY is MUET tuition.
as we know.
tuition vy BORE wan=[
so i start conteng our sitting table.
yong xin pig     
                                                                                                     
                                                                   
                        see how happy was her!!after write my name =o
we having our lunch at 大班
environment nice.
        

QIANG QIANG qiang QIANG~~
delicious o~
after talk eat talk eat around 6pm.i fetch her bac.
my ah black myv disapear so i drive wira.
vy ter-sia suey is i dono hw to u-turn frm her house.
in in out out at her house quite a long time,her mum decided to help me  reverse the car,at tat time,her whole family[sis,brot,dad,mum]go out and see.
sia suey.haha.
after  reach home,mum ask me go out eat again.full full~~
at night,i go  tuft club sing and  drink tiger and casberly.
that nice, but i hate SMOKE>.<
at night 2am i reach home=0

No comments: